BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 30, 2011

November 13, 2008

30th Birthday

This was a MASSIVE birthday for me. Yes, it was the big 3-0 but it was also my first birthday in New York. I was spoiled beyond belief for this birthday.


  • Kristin Greenslit (my roommate at the time) got me the day off of work.
  • KG created a day where I could pretend I was French all day.
  • KG collected money from friends to treat me to an amazing few days.
  • KG made me french toast for breakfast!
  • KG took me a European spa for massages and other interesting treatments (full.body.scrub).
  • We met some friends for dinner at Nice Matin (FRENCH!).
  • We saw a French Opera at Alliance Francaise.
At the French Opera with Kristin
  • I woke up Friday morning and lounged around. The buzzer goes off. I thought Kristin had ordered coffee from Columbus Gourmet. BUT, Laryssa had come to NY to surprise me!
  • We went to Pio Pio (one of my fave restaurants in the city for dinner). Then we decided to "stop by Bethany's" but little did I know they were throwing me a surprise party with friends from the Cate's fellowship group.
  • Jeff & I have November bdays two weeks apart & of course have to go under the table. I joked with Jeff that we both were turning 25 ;).
  • Saturday night a whole group of us went to The Garage in the village for dinner and live Jazz.
With Lisa & Laryssa at The Garage (Josh, Bethany, Kristin & Johnny also came)
Lily & I also share November birthdays :). This was about 2 weeks after turning 30.

0 comments: