BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 30, 2011

November 13, 2009

31st Birthday

This was an incredible birthday. Sandi & Bill sweetly had a small gathering for me at their apartment. It was really low key but just what I wanted to do. The cake was unbelievable.





On my actual 31st birthday, Ben took me to one of my favorite French restaurants in the village. Tartine. YOU.SHOULD.GO!! Get the spicy chicken & guacamole...YUM! This was an amazing night I'll probably never forget...even though it was rainy. After spicy chicken and curry clams (you can take the boy out of India but not India out of the boy), I had promised Ben he would get to taste a real donut. A Krispy Kreme donut when the hot now sign was on. So we headed to Penn Station to share some. 

Also, I made this California boy dress like a real New Yorker. He pulled it off pretty well.

Tartine is just behind us.
Crystal came a few weeks later to celebrate Thanksgiving in the city. Then, two weeks after that she married Bradley!! Big year!

0 comments: