BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 5, 2011

November 13, 2010

32nd Birthday


Last year my fellowship group and several other friends spoiled me so much. The night before my birthday, we went to dinner at Almond in the Flatiron district. Also, my camera had broken and they all pitched in and gave me a new one! I was so surprised.






On my actual birthday, Bethany and Laryssa made me dinner and spent time just hanging out. It was a difficult day for me but my dear friends made is super special and memorable.


A lot has happened the last year or so. Jeff and Jenn got married in August 2010. Lisa Brown married Clint Eubanks. Maggie Dahlin married Mike Paulus. Ashley Lovell married Dominic Bagley. I went to Atlanta twice to work with Perimeter church on Children's Ministry stuff. I know so much more happened but it has been a challenging yet good year.


My verse this year is Psalm 116:7-9:


 Return to your rest, my soul, 
   for the LORD has been good to you.

 8 For you, LORD, have delivered me from death, 
   my eyes from tears, 
   my feet from stumbling, 

9 that I may walk before the LORD 

   in the land of the living.



0 comments: